– British Journal of Sports Medicine – International journal featuring the latest advances in research and clinical practice.
– Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine – international, refereed journal published for clinicians with a primary interest in sports medicine practice.
– International Journal of Sports Medicine – Scientific research related to human performance.
– Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy – Official Journal of the European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy.
– Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise – Official Journal of the American College of Sports Medicine.
– MedNets Orthopedic Journals – This is a useful search engine that allows you to enter a search and provides many up-to-date references.
– Orthogate – The “gateway” to online orthopaedics. The site was created so that, with three mouseclicks or less, a visitor can find any orthopaedic resources on the Internet. An extensive list of worldwide orthopaedic societies is available.
– Orthopaedics Today International Edition – An bi-monthly newspaper for orthopaedic surgeons. Publishes upcoming meeting dates. Provides comprehensive coverage of ISAKOS congresses.
– Physical Therapy – peer-reviewed physical therapy journal and the official journal of the American Physical Therapy Association.
– Sports Medicine: Practical Reviews of Exercise Science & Sports Medicine – focuses on definitive and comprehensive commissioned review articles that interpret and evaluate the current literature to provide the rationale for and application of research findings in many areas.
– The American Journal of Sports Medicine – from The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine.
– The Physician & Sportsmedicine – peer-reviewed monthly journal serving the practicing physician’s professional and personal interests in the medical aspects of exercise, sports and fitness.
– Clinical Biomechanics. Elsevier Science Publisher
– Journal of Orthopaedic and Sport Physical Therapy: 1111 North Fairfax Street Suite 100 | Alexandria, VA 22314 | Ph: 877-766-3450 | Fx: 703-836-2210 – www.jospt.org
– Prentice WE, Rehabilitation Techniques in Sport Medicine, second edition, Mosby,, St Louis, 1994.
– Andrews; Wilk, La Spalla dell’Atleta, Antonio Delfino Editore, Roma, 1996.
– Grelsamer RP; McConell, La rotula. Approccio d’equipe, Masson, Milano 2001
– Caine, Epidemiology of sport injuries, 1996, Human Kinetics
– Kumbhare, Basmajian Decision making and outcomes in sports rehabilitation, Churchill Livingstone 2000
– Ellenbecker Todd S, Knee Ligament Rehabilitation, 2nd edition Churchill Livingstone. 2000
– Kumar S., Multidisciplinary Approach to Rehabilitation, : Butterworth-Heinemann Medical 2000
– Casonato O. Poser A., Riabilitazione intergrata della patologia della caviglia e del piede, Masson, Milano 2000
– Tippett SR; Voight ML, Functional Progressions for Sport Rehabilitation, Human Kinetics, 1999.
– Brotzman SB Riabilitazione in Ortopedia e Traumatologia : Protocolli Terapeutici , UTET, Torino,1998.
– Ombregt L; Bisschop P, ter Veer HJ; Van der Velde T, A Sistem of Orthopeadic Medicine, Sauders Company, London, 1995.
– Van Wingerden BAM. Connective Tissue in Rehabilitation. 1995 Scipro Verlag Vaduz – Liechtenstein.
– Collona S, Legamento crociato anteriore: Riabilitazione funzionale e valutazione dei risultati, edi-hermes, 1997
– Collona S; Cardelli R, Prevenzione e Rieducazione Funzionale nello Sportivo, Technogym.
– Stanish WD; Curwin S; Mandell S, Tendinitis: its etiology and treatment, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2000.
– Sports Injury Assessment and Rehabilitation, 2nd Edition
By David C. Reid, BPT, MD, MCh(orth), MCSP, MCPA, FRCS(C), Professor, Division of Orthopedic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine, Honorary Professor, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Study, University of Alberta; Director, Glen Sather University of Alberta Sports Medicine Clinic; Orthopedic Consultant, University of Alberta Intervarsity Athletic Programs, Edmonton Oilers Hockey Club, NHL, Edmonton Eskimoes Football Team, CFL, Alberta Ballet Company, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Churchill Livingstone 2002
Operative Techniques In Upper Extremity Sports Injuries
By Frank W. Jobe, MD, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, Associate Editors: Marilyn M. Pink, PhD, PT; Ronald E. Glousman, MD; Ronald S. Kvitne, MD; and Norman P. Zemel, MD
Mosby-Year Book 1996
G. Puddu; A. Giombini, A Selvanetti, Rehabilitation of sports injuries – Current concepts Berlin:Springer 2001